Information about COVID and hygiene measures
Dear patients! Dear parents!
In order to maintain and secure medical care, our practice will remain open as usual. However, appropriate measures are to be observed:
- Patients with signs of infection (cough, fever, cold, scratchy throat) are not allowed to enter the practice and please make a new appointment by telephone!
- Only patients are allowed in the waiting room. Accompanying persons (parents, siblings etc.) should wait outside the practice.
- Questions from parents can then best be asked and answered by telephone.
- Patients disinfect their hands when entering and leaving the practice.
What do we do?
We take the current development of the spread of corona very seriously! Our practice is subject to strict hygiene measures!
- Treatment only with protective mask, eye protection and protective gloves!
- Sufficient protective equipment is available!
- Hand disinfection and surface disinfection is carried out before and after every treatment!
- No waiting room time for our patients or only alone in the waiting room! There is a spatial and organisational separation!
Before you enter our practice, ask yourself these questions:
Have you been in contact with a confirmed Corona virus case?
Have you been in an area where coronavirus has been confirmed in the last two weeks?
Do you have any signs of a possible coronavirus infection (e.g. shortness of breath, cough, fever, sore throat)?
If you answer „yes“ to any of the questions, please refrain from visiting our practice for the time being and call us. We will then discuss the further procedure with you.
The coronavirus is spreading rapidly. People infected with the virus can infect others through sneezing, coughing and physical contact (handshaking). If you have cold symptoms and have either been in an affected area in the last 14 days or have had contact with a (possibly) infected person, it is important to check whether you are infected with the coronavirus.
Your practice team